Sunday, November 18, 2012

I forgot I had a BLOG!!

I'm not sure how to say this without sounding completely ridiculous, buuuuuut......I forgot I had a blog!!

I was getting my daily dose of Pinterest this evening in my rockin' new recliner (which ironically doesn't rock), and came across this awesome blog. I spent a good 20 minutes browsing her blog totally envious of her awesome posts and cool layout. Suddenly, it dawned on me....I HAVE A BLOG! I created this lil' puppy a couple year's ago with intentions to be a big time blogger. Then I forgot about it. That happens, right?

After spending an additional 30 minutes trying to remember my username and password to the ol' girl (my blog, duh), I finally cracked the code and was in!

Now what? I'm suddenly remembering why I forgot about my blog in the first place. I have a terrible case of writer's block. So, I decide to read my old posts. Good to see I'm no less hilarious today than I was 2 year's ago.

So, how about an update of the last 2 year's of my life for my faithful trusty followers?! (cough cough.)

This is what my family looks like today. That's my dog, Jack. Presh.

I've spent the last year endulging in one of my favorite hobbies, photography. I'm not an expert or professional, but certainly enjoy it. I look forward to expanding my photog knowledge and sharing it with you all. Here I am taking a picture of myself taking a picture. Read that again. You'll get it. It took me two attempts to successfully type it. We can be slow together. :)

 

I took a lot of pictures of shakes like this. I spent a good part of the past 14 months being an entrepreneur in a network marketing company. It didn't pan out like it was supposed to, but hey.....now I have a lot of pictures of shakes and plenty of time to blog. That's neat, right? .........................

I got better at karaoke. This is obviously update worthy. These are important matters of life.

 
Things I grew: My hair. Muscles. A potted plant. A garden. Here I am running a race. Has nothing to do with what I grew. I got a phone call and got distracted with where I was going with this one.
 
 
Oops.....I already covered this one didn't I?
 

Lastly, I taught my son to drive....................................

Now that I've covered all the important stuff that has happened since my last post, I'll wrap it up. I am honestly pretty excited to get back to blogging.....since I clearly enjoyed it the first go around.

Look for more posts throughout the Holidays. I want to create a bit of a "hey, look what we did today" blog. It'll be cool for my kids to look back on someday and maybe (just maybe) it'll entertain some of you.

Good day.

1 comment: